We are OPEN to the public!
As of Monday, August 9, we are open to the public with the following procedures in place:
- According to the County of Lehigh, all individuals must mask inside government buildings, including libraries, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entry to the building.
- Latex free gloves will be provided for browsing as needed.
- Computer use, copying, faxing, etc. no longer requires an appointment.
- Computer use will be limited to 2 hours.
- Programs will be held multiple times to accommodate numbers or continue to have a virtual component.
- Incoming materials will no longer be quarantined.
Curbside Service Continues
For those feel uncomfortable entering the library or desire to save some time, we continue to offer curbside service during our regular open hours.
- Call, email, or place holds directly on your account using our online catalog.
- Staff will call when your items are ready.
- When you arrive, please call the library to notify staff.
- Your items will then be brought out to you.